9955 San Pablo Avenue
A flexible space with endless potential
Never before on the market, this 296-square foot commercial storefront with ½ bath expands further to reveal a 1,491-square foot, three-bedroom, one-bathroom home at the rear. Beyond a rustic brick façade lies flexible commercial space/front bonus room which gives way to a living room, quaint galley kitchen, dining area, downstairs bedroom, and family room. Stairs ascend upwards revealing two generous bedrooms lined in beautiful new white oak wood flooring, framed with picture windows, and saturated in abundant natural light. Situated on a main commercial thoroughfare amidst the city’s Theater Overlay District, this single-family home is conveniently located within walking distance to the local BART station, transit bus line, and El Cerrito plaza.
- Small commercial storefront with attached single-family home.
- Original hardwood flooring
- Abundant natural light
- Downstairs includes 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Upstairs includes 2 bedrooms.
- Driveway easement for access to the rear parking area and paved backyard
- Conveniently located near El Cerrito BART station, AC transit bus, and El Cerrito Plaza.